The following festivals have selected the film for participation and screening:
– Sichuan TV Festival, Chengdu, China 16-18 November. Film nominated in “Most Innovative” Category of Documentary (Society).
– the St John’s International Women’s Film Festival, St John’s Newfoundland, Canada: Screening on October 24th at 12:30pm at LPSU Hall. Film selected to be among the ten feature documentaries to be screened during the festival.
– New York City Independent Film Festival, New York (www.nycindiefilmfest.com) : screening October 15th at Producer’s Club at 4:15pm. Link to register: http://www.nycindiefilmfest.com/shop/products/social-business-a-new-path-for-capitalism
– The Global Peace Film Festival, Orlando Florida (www.peacefilmfestival.org) :
Screenings on 20 Sept at 6pm and 21 Sept at 12:30pm
Link to register: http://globalpeace.festivalgenius.com/2013/films/socialbusinessanewpathforcapitalism_stephaniefailloux_globalpeace2013
– Marbella International Film Festival, Spain (www.marbellafilmfestival.com) – 2-6 October 2013. NOMINATED to be top 3 finalists in BEST DOCUMENTARY!!!
– Southampton International Film Festival (www.southamptonfilmfest.com): Screening on October 5th 2013 at the Southampton University.
– The International Film Festival for Peace, Inspiration and Equality, Jakarta (www.internationalfilmfestivals.org) – September 2013
– The International Film Festival for Environment, Health and Culture, Jakarta (www.internationalfilmfestivals.org) : Screening on 3rd July 2013